S T A R Z Z :: Facebook Like Modal Dialog
  S T A R Z Z - RPG 

S T A R Z Z  Index du Forum

Se connecter pour vérifier ses messages privés 

FAQ   Rechercher   Membres 

Profil         Connexion 

Facebook Like Modal Dialog

Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    S T A R Z Z Index du Forum -> Lieux de Destinαtion RPG -> Islαnde
Sujet précédent :: Sujet suivant  
Auteur Message
giormore

Masculin

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 13:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Facebook Like Modal Dialog Répondre en citant

Facebook Like Modal Dialog
> DOWNLOAD

But you are not so I am leaving this as a comment instead of a answer. ToolsGraph API ExplorerOpen Graph DebuggerObject BrowserJavaScript Test ConsoleAPI Upgrade ToolFacebook Analytics. It does require VS2012/VS2013, though. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Insert Facebook Like-box into a jQuery modal dialog Ask Question up vote 0 down vote favorite I'm trying to use this code to insert the Facebook like-box for my page: And i'm trying to add it to a jQuery modal dialog, so i'm doing it like this: $(document).ready(function() { $( "#facebook" ).dialog({ autoOpen: true, height: 350, width: 350, modal: true }); }); It doesn't display in the dialog, anyone knows what's the problem? Thanks, javascript jquery facebook shareimprove this question asked Mar 2 '11 at 22:21 Or Weinberger 3,5751254101 Does it work if you put it outside the dialog? –Manuel Pedrera Mar 2 '11 at 22:25 I've created test fiddle if anyone wants to try: jsfiddle.net/AYE8A –user194076 Mar 2 '11 at 22:31 fiddle is pretty useless as you need the fbml xmlns –Or Weinberger Mar 2 '11 at 22:33 Just noticed that it is working, but only in FF and IE (I was checking Chrome) –Or Weinberger Mar 2 '11 at 22:42 I'm using the iframe version of the like box to accomplish that on some sites. I'm asking if it can be done as described.) EDIT: The goal is to replace modal dialogs that I currently have, with a Panel (with Dock = DockStyle.Fill). Recent TutorialsAwesome File Compression and Delivery with KeyCDN andBrotliSix Tiny But Awesome ES7 + ES8FeaturesJavaScript fetch withTimeoutMine Bitcoin and Monero in theBrowserWatch for Object Changes withJavaScript. Login. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged javascript jquery facebook or ask your own question. Stack Overflow Questions Developer Jobs Tags Users current community help chat Stack Overflow Meta Stack Overflow your communities Sign up or log in to customize your list. asked 6 years, 10 months ago viewed 2,220 times active 3 years, 10 months ago Blog Take the 2018 Developer Survey Related 819How do you remove all the options of a select box and then add one option and select it with jQuery?709How to remove close button on the jQuery UI dialog?1820Get selected text from a drop-down list (select box) using jQuery0Facebook's Like Box not working with a .GOV domain0FB.XdComm is undefined javascript facebook0Facebook comments generating javascript error3Facebook like button is not showing0Facebook Like Box show post doesn't work0Disable Facebook popup if user already likes my website Facebook page0Facebook connect login in Chrome Hot Network Questions What's the biggest circle that can fit between 2 Gaussian curves? How to draw a directed graph to show the relations among some notions? How can Dwarfs produce honey underground? Is it mandatory to have health insurance? Equation numbers do not align to rightmost in beamer Why did SpaceX retire Falcon 1? Is it reasonable to not study previous research to avoid bias? What sense does it make for "sharpness" to be adjustable on a monitor? Should company name in logo be an image or text? Numeral system for a species with 8 fingers Construction of the real numbers using Dedekind cuts Collection of all configurable products (which has children) How to use 2,0,1,8 to make 51? Debian 9.3 - untar fails saying the file doesn't exist Should I use "a" or "an" when I abbreviate a word? How should a student's inefficient calculation be pointed out? Why would extra fuel be needed to de-orbit the ISS (if it comes to that)? Why does the expression (true == true == true) produce a syntax error? Compare two numbers given as strings Why is 11 am + 1 hour == 12:00 pm? How to ask a new friend about his sexuality? Is this a low complexity region in our human genome? Is verifying ISOs downloaded from the official website worthwhile? Why was Harry Truman chosen to be Vice President in 1944? more hot questions question feed default . I think I understand what you are going for and this gets you almost there. } private void button2Click(object sender, EventArgs e) { mres1.Set(); } shareimprove this answer edited Jan 6 '14 at 20:14 answered Jan 6 '14 at 19:40 T McKeown 10.9k11527 why down vote? yo yo yo –T McKeown Jan 6 '14 at 19:42 Not me. In this case you want two separate blocks of code to run, one after the other, and waiting for some user interaction to trigger the transition (such as an OK button or Hide() method). private async void button1Click(object sender, EventArgs e) { var tcs = new TaskCompletionSource (); button2.Click += (s, args) => tcs.TrySetResult(true); await tcs.Task; DoSomething(); } shareimprove this answer answered Jan 6 '14 at 19:51 Servy 168k18207309 Added an edit (at the end of my question) to clarify. Neat! –Erik Jan 6 '14 at 20:18 add a comment up vote 1 down vote EDIT: I think I understand your intentions better. SDKsiOS SDKAndroid SDKJavaScript SDKPHP SDKUnity SDK. Recent FeaturesHow to Create a RetroPie on Raspberry Pi - GraphicalGuideConquering ImpostorSyndromeBeing a DevDadJavaScript PromiseAPI7 Essential JavaScriptFunctions. –user870594 Nov 5 '13 at 17:05 add a comment 2 Answers 2 active oldest votes up vote 1 down vote You need to initialize the facebook script at the same time the modal is displayed $(document).ready(function() { $("#myModal").on("show", function() { (function(d, s, id) { var js, fjs = d.getElementsByTagName(s)[0]; if (d.getElementById(id)) return; js = d.createElement(s); js.id = id; js.src = "//connect.facebook.net/enUS/all.js#xfbml=1"; fjs.parentNode.insertBefore(js, fjs); }(document, 'script', 'facebook-jssdk')); }); }); Anytime you dismiss it and redisplay it you need to reinitialize it. Not the answer you're looking for? Browse other questions tagged c# .net winforms visual-studio-2010 .net-4.0 or ask your own question. To avoid this, simply wait the JS file file to be loaded with jQuery load, like this: '$('#facebook-jssdk').load(function(){FB.XFBML.parse();});' –Giacomo Paita Nov 24 '14 at 9:13 add a comment up vote 0 down vote To help troubleshoot your question, it might be necessary to see the whole page you want this script to run on. Stack Overflow Questions Jobs Developer Jobs Directory Salary Calculator Help Mobile Stack Overflow Business Talent Ads Enterprise Company About Press Work Here Legal Privacy Policy Contact Us Stack Exchange Network Technology Life / Arts Culture / Recreation Science Other Stack Overflow Server Fault Super User Web Applications Ask Ubuntu Webmasters Game Development TeX - LaTeX Software Engineering Unix & Linux Ask Different (Apple) WordPress Development Geographic Information Systems Electrical Engineering Android Enthusiasts Information Security Database Administrators Drupal Answers SharePoint User Experience Mathematica Salesforce ExpressionEngine Answers Stack Overflow em Portugus Blender Network Engineering Cryptography Code Review Magento Software Recommendations Signal Processing Emacs Raspberry Pi Stack Overflow Programming Puzzles & Code Golf Stack Overflow en espaol Ethereum Data Science Arduino Bitcoin more (26) Photography Science Fiction & Fantasy Graphic Design Movies & TV Music: Practice & Theory Worldbuilding Seasoned Advice (cooking) Home Improvement Personal Finance & Money Academia Law more (16) English Language & Usage Skeptics Mi Yodeya (Judaism) Travel Christianity English Language Learners Japanese Language Arqade (gaming) Bicycles Role-playing Games Anime & Manga Puzzling Motor Vehicle Maintenance & Repair more (32) MathOverflow Mathematics Cross Validated (stats) Theoretical Computer Science Physics Chemistry Biology Computer Science Philosophy more (10) Meta Stack Exchange Stack Apps API Data Area 51 Blog Facebook Twitter LinkedIn site design / logo 2018 Stack Exchange Inc; user contributions licensed under cc by-sa 3.0 with attribution required. It might be an issue with not loading the jQuery and jQuery UI (dialog is part of jQuery UI) framework or some other jQuery/Javascript code or CSS that's causing a problem. yo yo yo. There might be a more sophisticated way, but it works just fine. I want the same thing without the new window. Basically, you want to create your own modal behavior instead of using the system default. SDKsiOS SDKAndroid SDKJavaScript SDKPHP SDKUnity SDK. this will work, I do this sort of thing all the time. Tasks (and awaiting) do not mean threads. 404The page you are looking for no longer exist. –ispiro Jan 6 '14 at 19:53 How am I supposed to get it to continue when a button is clicked? –ispiro Jan 6 '14 at 20:01 Thanks for the edit. Email Sign Up or sign in with Google Facebook Block code until event fires (Like modal dialog) Ask Question up vote 1 down vote favorite 1 A modal dialog blocks code until it returns. ProductsFacebook LoginSharing on FacebookGamesFacebook App Ads. SupportPlatform StatusDevelopers GroupMarketing PartnersBugs.. But that would be like extracting the continuation-code and calling it from the close button of the Panel (albeit nicer coding of course) 5a02188284
how do i change my relationship status on facebook for ipadcomo formatar texto no facebookhack para plumet en facebookfacebook login sample websitefacebook aplicaciones para fotosfacebook cheat botfacebook cover photo maker templatecan i get facebook to send me my password without resetting itkh ng v o c apps c a facebookhow to logout on facebook app

Publicité

MessagePosté le: Mar 9 Jan - 13:01 (2018)    Sujet du message: Publicité

PublicitéSupprimer les publicités ?
Poster un nouveau sujet   Répondre au sujet    S T A R Z Z Index du Forum -> Lieux de Destinαtion RPG -> Islαnde Toutes les heures sont au format GMT + 1 Heure
Page 1 sur 1

Sauter vers:  

Portail | Index | Panneau d’administration | créer un forum | Forum gratuit d’entraide | Annuaire des forums gratuits | Signaler une violation | Conditions générales d'utilisation
©2002 Xvblack Template  crée par < Mario